Ruey draws and paints portraits and figures in realistic and illustrative styles.
She specializes in art of pole dancers, circus and aerial artists, alternative pin up and tattoo models.
Ruey works with a variety of media; acrylic, watercolours and ink, oil paints. Her artistic influences inlcude fashion photography and illustrators, pop surrealists, street art and tattoo art, elements of fantasy art.
Ruey has many favourite artists, a few of them include; Fafi, Luis Royo, Dan Chase, Alfonse Mucha, Seraphine Pick.
Ruey the artist, is available as an Art Tutor in the Christchurch region.
- teach drawing and painting skills
- offer advice or direction in any art project you have in mind.
Qualification and achievements
- Bachelor of Design (Visual Arts)
- Grad, Dip. Tchn. Ln
- 2012 and 2013 Sponsor of NZ Amateur Pole Performer
- 2013 Sponsor of Hell on Heels pole show, Nelson
- 2015 Sponsor of Pole Stars NZ competition